Choose your intention carefully and then practice holding your consciousness to it, so it becomes the guiding light in your life. --John Roger

Spending time with my Treehouse Girls is a light in my week that has become so important to me. With Mother's Day coming up, we shared about feelings. Inside feelings, Outside feelings and how it feels when celebrations such as Mother's Day or Father's Day arrive on our doorsteps. We (quite predictably) hit raw nerves last night and the sharing of life experiences that came from this time showed me that whilst there is approximately 34 years difference in age between me and these girls, they have certainly had their share of life experiences already. Too much to share here, but I must state the very obvious - love your family.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

No comments: