Ok Bails I hear you struggle with the time difference so here is a little schedule now that Daylight Saving is over:
- 3pm NYC = 5am SYD (I guess I would be talking to P or EE at this time)
- 4pm NYC = 6am SYD (still EE and P although Gran might grab the phone)
- 5pm NYC = 7am SYD (somebody? anybody?)
- 6pm NYC = 8am SYD (assuming that we want to be on time for school, no calls will be made in this hour)
- 8pm NYC = 10am SYD (you have collected your coffee from french patisserie and are home enjoying the peace...good time to call) and so it is for the next 3 hours then...
- 11pm NYC = 1pm SYD (no chance talking to Sal....only chance is talking to Neil...if he is home)
- 5am NYC = 7pm SYD (no chance of talking to Neil. High chance of Max picking up the phone and having a chat)
- 10am NYC = 12am SYD (every chance of Gran talking to Sal because she is up sending Jackie Lawson cards to anyone who has given her an email address)
Failing all of this - look to the left....see those two clocks?
I put those there just for you!