The Bahamas - Visas One Day - Beautiful the Next

The joy of the bahamas has settled into our hearts.




We have done the initial visa processing and as luck would have it, we have to "hang around" for an additional 2 more days due to the extended backgrounds checks they now do on everyone!


To say that Maxamillion is literally wetting his pants with excitement is an understatement. It is like this world he never knew existed and he must discover every part of it in an instance. He spent about 2 hours in the pool yesterday with Flossy. Floating, diving, jumping.

I am busy doing a collage challenge - 1 magazine, 1 week, 1 book - I am a day behind but figure as we have had the trip extended I can catch up. I am collecting stamps and coins for my collage/jewelry friends and cardboard boxes from different foods for art projects with my Treehouse families.

But it is now back to the beach, the sand and the sun.


2 comments:

ellen said...

the picture says it all!

ellen said...

the picture says it all!